Best Tablet PC Models Available Today

I was in search of the best tablet PC because I wanted something for college that would be good to take to class. I used version tablet devices by HP, but I found that the interaction was simply too slow and the lag would cause me to fall behind during class. I read a tablet review that said it would be best if I stayed away from any machine that is based on the Windows operating system.

7 Google Android Tablet

Since the chip speed can be very slow it produces a lot of lag. When reading a review of tablet PCs you should keep this in mind. If you are looking for speed you may want to stay away from slower chips and big operating systems. This makes it very difficult to run a word processor and surf the Internet at the same time.

7 Google Android Tablet

What you should look for in a tablet PC review is what the person will be using the tablet for most frequently. If you are intending on running multiple applications at once you will need something with a lot of performance. After looking at almost every tablet PC and reading all of the reviews I decided on an iPad. The reason for this is that it has the A4 chip that will allow you to run applications without any lag.

The system is very fast and this can help you to type and surf the Internet during class. It is also very light at less than two pounds and it is affordable for less than 0. What I loved is that I can put music on the device and all of the games and applications that I already purchased. The color resolution is amazing and the IPS technology is great for viewing movies with friends, this is a device I use every day and love.

Best Tablet PC Models Available Today
7 Google Android Tablet

Lightweight Double Umbrella Stroller